Code Enforcement/Planning & Zoning Division
Complaints & Permit Requests may be submitted to: https://loris.portal.iworq.net/portalhome/loris
The City of Loris Code Enforcement/Planning & Zoning Division is responsible for the following:
- Enforcing building codes
- Enforcing zoning regulations
- Administering ordinances for permits and inspections
- Enforcing dwelling standards ordinances
- Condemning and removing hazardous buildings
- Scheduling and conducting building inspections
- Implementing zoning and land development regulations
- Assists with annexations, rezoning, community development, and historic preservation
- Liaison to the Planning Commission and the Board of Zoning Appeals
- Ensuring the health, safety, and general welfare of our citizens.
We look forward to working with you in the future.